I hope it isn’t too late to comment on those? xD
Either way, cleaned scans are available at The Room of Requirement
I will be short, because it’s been some time since these were released.
I haven’t read the spoilers for the upcoming chapter of Tsubasa because I don’t want them to affect my impression ^^”
– Chapter 200! But too bad CLAMP didn’t do a perfect math here xD It looks like an ordinary chapter. Oh well…
– The splash page is so suggestive. I wonder how faithful to the plot the editor’s captions can be…
– Here we have CLAMP, through Syaoran, justifying Syaoran’s desire to protect Sakura above all. He says he was just a kid and that he didn’t know its true meaning back then, but I still find Syaoran’s actions, being just a kid, very difficult to understand. You could just say it’s part of his “nature”, how Syaoran went to live in Japan by himself in CCS to search for the Clow cards. But then again, this isn’t Syaoran, it’s his son, and Japan is quite near China, it’s not a different world xD
– Do the people at Clow country come of age with 14 years old? xD
– Wow, that was quick. The seal, I mean. This sort of reminds me of Sleeping Beauty, like they (Syaoran and Sakura’s parents) all knew that in her birthday she would sort of “die”, and yet they couldn’t do anything to prevent that.
– NADESHIKO! XD She stopped time, she f*cking rules! So this is how she dies ;__;
– Okay so now Syaoran thinks he could have changed things if he had hold Sakura’s hand back when the seal was cast on her. But how can he be so sure of that? This is just what Fei Wang wants him to think. And indeed, here we have Fei Wang offering Syaoran to send him back in time.
– But wasn’t Yuuko the one who rewound Syaoran’s time? Actually if I remember correctly that was the price, not the wish itself? The wish was to “bring the Sakura from that day back”, I think…
– I see what Fei Wang is trying to do here, if he kills Sakura, Syaoran would want to revive her too, just like Fei Wang wants to revive someone. That way, their wishes become the same. Not sure how this will help him in his plans but I gotta say, this is very ingenious.
– Ehhhh? The woman thinks is disgusting to eat what you’ve made it yourself? What a freak O.o If she’s so disgusted of herself, does that mean she hasn’t been a very good person?
– I am amazed by Doumeki’s eating skills xD He can tell if the person who cooked the food lives in a hot or cold place? Oh my xD
– So Watanuki’s “body” remembers everything about him. And what’s with “Watanuki must keep going”? When will he finally arrive? xD