Episode 8 is up for download at CLAMP no Kyoto Agaru Sagaru‘s official website.
This episode’s topic was BLOOD-C.
Here’s a brief summary:
- They started the show talking about how nowadays having a fax is really rare (I think we all agree with that) but Ohkawa adds that it can be/was useful for sending over storyboards (I guess for their editors).
- Then, they moved into the BLOOD-C talk, but before that, they talked about going back and forth to Tokyo (?), but I missed how that is connected with BLOOD-C. They mentioned having seen the Sengoku BASARA stage play in Tokyo (the anime version is animated by PRODUCTION IG, which is the same studio that animates BLOOD-C).
- After that, they talked about BLOOD-C THE LAST MIND, the stage play adaptation of BLOOD-C. Mostly about its cast and how they liked their performances. They also talked briefly about Mika Kikuchi (Mokona’s seiyuu) but I couldn’t understand why they brought her up in the conversation…
- Later, they moved back into the BLOOD-C talk, mostly centered on the TV Anime and movie adaptations, Tsutomu Mizushima’s storyboard, etc
- At the end of the show, they asked the lady from KBS Kyoto, Misaki Tomoko, to narrate the final instructions on how to send a message to CLAMP and join in the conversation with the official hashtag. That was really nice, she’s such a pro! xD
Since I don’t really like BLOOD-C, this episode was really boring to me… here’s hoping next week they’ll pick a real CLAMP work to talk about.