We’re no longer behind with Kobato., yay! Go download them at CLAMP No Lumiere!
Much thanks to Alison and Jamie for their hard work!
I’m sorry about pages 2 and 3 of Drop. 7-B. I suck at joining spreads xD
– Seems like Ioryogi doesn’t want to go back to Heaven for some reason (that’s the impression I get).
– Fujimoto is a gentleman, he is so going to give Kobato lots of furniture or maybe ask Sayaka to pay Kobato for her work in Yomogi school.
– I think CLAMP focused too much on Fujimoto patting Kobato’s head, does it have anything with what she hides underneath her hat?
– How come she didn’t get a new “drop” by taking the yakuza guy to the hospital? Maybe he must meet her again and thank her…
– Kobato sets a new goal, apart from wanting to heal Sayaka, she now wants to heal Fujimoto as well.
– The kids from Yomogi nursery school are the most adorable kids from the entire CLAMP world xD I wanna pinch their cheeks so much X3 Toshihiko is the most adorable xD I want my kid to look like him xD
– And we have a new character! Yet another creature. “Zuishou”, his name? He’s very stylish, the way his cap blends with his feathers reminds me of Jotarou Kujo‘s from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. I’m sure that’s where CLAMP must have taken the inspiration from.
– So the Bear’s name is Genko? Good to know, “Baumkuchen Bear” was way too long xD I’m very curious to know what he found out about Yomogi nursery school. And Ioryogi mentioned that Genko is “as black as he’s always been”, once again I wonder what these creatures’ true form look like… I hope they have human shapes, it would be interesting to see, particularly this new character.
Oh yeah, we also released some old CLAMP IN WONDERLAND EX. short comics!