DISCLAIMER: If you enjoyed reading this story, please support CLAMP by purchasing the original or licensed material available in your country.
Kodansha USA is planning to release Tsubasa – WoRLD CHRoNiCLE – in August.
– So first of, we get Touya being Touya: grumpy and kind.
– Back in Nirai Kanai, the clone fades away and Syaoran returns to “reality” (if we can call that reality).
– I think the reason why Syaoran is seeing differently from the others and the reason why the crazy girl thinks Syaoran is special has to do with the fact that the clone (‘s spirit) is living “inside” Syaoran. We’ll see…
– So the crazy girl is even crazier than we thought because she thinks Hana has golden hair.
– The fact that the crazy girl is unaffacted by the attacks and Syaoran is very much affected makes me think that the reality that Fye and Kurogane are seeing is the real one.
– That attack Syaoran was hit with seems oddly delayed…? And Kurogane has a point: too much blood came out of it and this is not a Tarantino movie.
– Oh noes, next issue is a break =( First break since TWC started. Next chapter will be out only in June 20. Also, by the next chapter, XXXHOLiC Rei will have well returned. I wonder if we’ll have any crossovers in Chapter 10… maybe next month’s break has something to do with it.
– 29 pages this month, again (at least they didn’t get shorter this month). 88 pages for volume 2 so far.