Japanese RAWs available here.
English translations available here.
DISCLAIMER: If you enjoyed reading this story, please support CLAMP by purchasing the original or licensed material available in your country.
Kodansha USA is planning to release Tsubasa – WoRLD CHRoNiCLE – in August.
– First color page with Sakura and Syaoran for TWC. The colors look so vivid! Seems like the peacocks are gone (for now?)
– That couch Watanuki is lying doesn’t look very comfortable…
– I haven’t read the translations yet, but I think we got a lot of Watanuki and Sakura saying they will do everything they can do from where they are.
– On Syaoran’s team side, not much has happened except Syaoran being almost eaten alive by a whole bunch of creepy woman’s friends.
– clone!Syaoran is back?! Sort of… I kind of had guessed this would happen because of this chart.
– 29 pages this month (I am telling you: these chapters are REALLY getting smaller and smaller each time!). 59 pages for volume 2 so far.
I am pretty excited to see Clone|Syaoran waking up, but ‘who is he?’ would be my question: is he “Syaoran’s father” or is he “another Syaoran”, meaning the fact they are parent and child will be completely ignored and we should think of him as a teenager Syaoran?
And yes, the color picture hurts the eyes hahaha~ But it’s still pretty and since this is a spring illustration with all the flowers, I won’t nitpick 😉
Thanks for sharing! 😀
After reading the translation, I think the reason why Syaoran is “glowing” and seeing it differently from the others must be because the clone is living “inside” him. Something aorund those lines?
Wasn’t your birthday a few days ago? HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! =D =D Fellow Pisces!
I think you’re right, Syaoran being able to see things differently and attracting many different *dark* creatures to him seems indeed to have something to do with the other Syaoran being ‘inside of him’! But then, the last pages suggest he is at another place…? I can’t wait to see where this is all getting at~
And thank you! 😀 I turned 30 years old 2 days ago, I keep getting older but I really don’t change at all in the inside no matter time how many years pass by hahaha~ And Happy Birthday to you too! I looked on livejournal and saw yours was on March 3rd, sorry for missing that!
Yeah, CLAMP will probably come up with some fantasy-based logic to explain where is he (and it won’t make sense but we’ll all accept it xD)
That’s the spirit, girl! I turned 28 this year, and still “chibi” inside-out 😉 Thank you, also!