Impressions (spoilers ahead):
– I think this episode took the show to a different emotional level. There were “deaths” of two important characters (I said “deaths” because I’m not sure this is real life they are living anymore). It put the show in a new level and the creatures look more dangerous now.
– No silly songs, yay =)
– Sometimes I still caught myself thinking that this looks nothing like a CLAMP work, I’m talking about the scene with the shadow creature, more precisely… must be the collaboration factor.
– What with Saya being Fumito’s most important person? (<- CLAMP factor here).
– So the dog thing finally spoke and told Saya to wake up. Is she livig a dream?
– We are halfway through the TV Series, 12 episodes are expected, and we have the movie, too.