Yesterday I spent the whole day away and only now I could properly watch it and write the review. But the long awaited (for me, at least) episode scripted by Ohkawa is here! xD
– Yay the stylish backgrounds and patterns are back. I love those.
– Watanuki’s eyes are both blue, even though he swallowed half of Doumeki’s right eye in the previous episode. Hum. I wonder if there’s any meaning behind it or if the producers were just following the manga (in which Watanuki also had both eyes blue).
– Watanuki’s angry walk is amusing xD
– The colors of Yuuko’s clothes are horrible, again. Production IG has a terrible fashion taste xD
– She’s reading Young Magazine! The colors are so bright that it’s useless trying to avoid it. It’s pretty eye-catchy.
– Ohkawa cut Yuuko’s conversation about “Why do you like Himawari?” and “Why you don’t like Doumeki?”
– Street pole dimension passageway! xD Nice sequence.
– HAHAHA! LOVED the circus music when the Yumekai appears XD Perfect. Loved his voice, too, very fitting! He sounds old, like he’s been in this business for years.
– Ohkawa wrote a rather pervert side of the Yumekai that was not in the manga xD Funny scene xDD
– Haruka-san! Ha, I guess this is why Ohkawa wrote this episode, she wanted to write the one where Haruka appears for the first time xD
– Haruka’s seiyuu is the same as Doumeki’s, of course, Kazuya Nakai, and even though it’s the same person, he sounds quite different! Less like Doumeki, and more like Nakai himself, I’d would say. He sounds much kinder than Doumeki, too.
– Ah, look, Watanuki’s right eye changed its color when he thought about it. I wonder if it’ll change its colors at random times whenever Watanuki thinks about it…
Another good episode. Again I’m glad the animation seems to be a lot more, how should I say it, stabilized, than last season, I hope it’ll stay like this for the rest of this season. This episode marks the introduction of the Yumekai and Haruka. Both very well represented, specially the Yumekai. I loved his sequence, most of it thanks to the brilliant soundtrack. It’s a pity we’ll probably never hear it again, unless the Yumekai makes another appearance in the future.
Next episode begins the Kohane arc, I’m very curious about her seiyuu. The next episode will be written by Ohkawa as well. Ah, I wish all episodes were written by her…
¡Feliz cumpleaños, clow_shirow! ^__^ Here I wish you all the best for the rest of your many years to come (and I also hope this episode will be an easy one to take care of for you and your staff xD).