Episode 17 is up for download at CLAMP no Kyoto Agaru Sagaru‘s official website.
- They started the show reading a message from a listener that said their first CLAMP work was BLOOD-C (I think?). They seemed surprised about it.
- Another listener asked them to talk about the upcoming Card Captor Sakura artbook. I think they mentioned that it’s a lot of illustrations to be in a single artbook. Ohkawa said that it’ll have the top favorite illustrations chosen by the 4 of them. It will also have a new illustration for the cover. I’m not sure if they mentioned anything about the “new” illustrations (if someone could check that for us, that would be great).
- Then, Ohkawa talked about how she and Nekoi are the only ones with official twitter accounts — Mokona and Satsuki use CLAMP’s official twitter account. Then, something about Seishirou and convenience stores (I have no idea what) and Syaoran too. Lots of talking around Syaoran. They even drew a Syaoran x Osomatsu doodle (see below).
- In the very end they talked briefly about Tsubasa and Nirai Kanai but I couldn’t really get if it’s related to its ending.
- I thought it was weird that they didn’t mention anything about Nekoi’s birthday considering this was aired on her birthday. I know this is pre-recorded but still…
— CLAMP。ときどきnews (@CLAMP_news) January 21, 2016
Update: Here’s a brief summary of this episode’s highlights by Claudio from Argentina.
- About the CCS artbook -Mokona read a message from a fan. The message was pretty picky asking if the illustrations are going to be repeated with the old artbooks or not, and he/she named every new illustration made (trading cars, DVD covers, etc) saying she/he would like those to be included. While Mokona was reading Ohkawa said something like “Oh yeah there are those too”. After Mokna finished reading Ohkawa clarifies that the new artbook will be a re-edition, meaning that CLAMP is going to select from the illustrations published on Nakayoshi, the ones they like the most, but since it is a re-compiled book it is not like they are going to include new illustrations (literally illustration published after the series ended). But -Ohkawa continued- the cover will be a new illustration (which is soon to be announced) and will also include comments by Mokona (some sort of essay maybe) as well. So Mokona commented that it may be good to compare the comments they do now about the old illustration with the comments included on the old artbooks. Mokona also says that maybe at the time the old artbooks were published many of the readers couldn’t buy it because of the expensive price of an artbook so this maybe some sort of second chance. Ohkawa was surprised at how detailed the comment from the listeners was even mentioning the illustration of the ticket with no price (lottery game ticket I think?). And she asked Mokona if she remembered each illustration she had drawn and Mokona said “I don’t remember”, they all laughed. Okhawa continued commenting that they are going to talk about the new illustration with Kodansha, Mokona asked “that means to do a new one?” and Ohkawa said “yes” (So we might have something to look forward in the future ha ha)
- About Tsubasa Nirai Kanai They were talking about night dream and seeing characters (from their works an other people’s works) on their dreams. At the end of the show they had (pre-recorded) one of the staff of Young Magazine reading the show contact information. So they said it would be nice to have the editor Mr. Sugara to read the info or even come to the show, since he has experience working with them apart from Nirai Kanai. They also mentioned that there is another person in charge of TWC now (I couldn’t hear the name really well so I wont risk to tell something wrong, but they did mention the name). So they ended saying it would be nice to have him on the show.