English translations available here.
DISCLAIMER: If you enjoyed reading this story, please support CLAMP by purchasing the original or licensed material available in your country.
– The title page was the best thing of this whole chapter, I think. It simply nailed everything else! It shows Fuuma on a different world (I’ve seen some people saying it’s Piffle but I don’t think it’s Piffle) and we can see Dita and Zima, from Chobits, and Kazuhiko and Suu (in a monitor), from CLOVER! All 4 of them making their debut in Tsubasa — even if only on a title page. So many easter eggs, CLAMP! Poor Suu is probably locked up no matter which world she’s living. back to Fuuma, we see here that he managed to get an upgraded arm for Kurogane in this futuristic, steampunk world. Does this mean we’re going to see Fuuma soon?
– So indeed the other side of Nirai Kanai looks very f*cked up (like the alternative world of Silent Hill).
– I think Syaoran’s decision to keep his vision regardless of it being different from the others’ is very wise. I agree that there must be a reason for him having that condition.
– Over at Watanuki’s shop, Larg can’t contact Soel and its stomach is also feeling weird — suspiciousssss! The stomach ache is affecting both Mokonas, so it can’t be something in the water that Soel accidentally drank xD
– Does Watanuki know what’s going on or is he as confused as the rest of us?
– What do you guys think it’s the shining/dark thing our guys are going toward to?
– 31 pages this month. This would make 194 pages for volume 1 unless this is the first chapter of volume 2 — although it doesn’t have a color page, which is unusual for opening chapters. I guess we’ll have to wait and see when volume 1 comes out on Feb. 17.
– Next issue will have a color page and Tsubasa featuring the magazine’s cover!