DISCLAIMER: If you enjoyed reading this story, please support CLAMP by purchasing the original or licensed material available in your country.
– My prediction for this month’s color page (Tachibana and Kurogane) was wrong because there was no color page at all this month… maybe next month?
– Sakura fans can rest assured now, CLAMP has given you a treat (I’m talking to you, Sakura84-chan). She looks so mature and worried =/
– So Nirai Kanai has both the living and the dead, and Syaoran is the only one who can see the “dark” side of the island. Could it be because he has been in the underworld before? Or whatever that place was where Watanuki was at as well.
– They go inside the the cave thing and in the water… when the get out it’s a completely different, scary place. This reminded me of Silent Hill.
– A monster was waiting for their arrival…! Am I the only one who thinks this is going too slow?
– 33 pages this month (129 pages so far for volume 1). I give another 2 chapters (with 20-ish pages each) before volume 1 is completed.