Chinese scanlations available here!
English translations (from the Chinese scanlations).
DISCLAIMER: If you enjoyed reading this story, please support CLAMP by purchasing the original or licensed material available in your country.
– Nice to have a new, unannounced color page, and featuring Hana! It’s kinda rare Tsubasa color pages featuring characters outside of the main cast. At first, however, I thought the coloring was done by the Chinese scanlation team. The coloring looks rather… bland? Yes, this was a criticism.
– I wonder if we’ll be getting at least one color page each month. That would be neat. There is also a color page planned for the next chapter.
– Are they referring to Hana as “hime” (princess) in the original Japanese version? Since Hana is genderless, I wonder how “she” will be presented in Tsubasa.
– The scene with the Sakura flower -> just a reminder to all readers that there is another very important princess somewhere else.
– It’s interesting when you see the parallels between Kurogane and Tachibana, and Fye and Sakura. Although their personalities are similar, I find it strange that in Tsubasa I like Fye more than I like Kurogane but in GATE 7, I like Tachibana more than I like Sakura. That feels odd seeing how CLAMP see them as having similar personalities.
– Syaoran dreams about clone!Syaoran. Here we go again…
– Do I see a Shonen Magazine with Kurogane’s muse, Primera, on the cover?
– Fye doesn’t like pickles. Yes, I remember why I like Fye now.
– My friend Sakura-chan pointed out that the two beasts are probably a reference of the Okinawan mythology Shisa. You might all remember how CLAMP traveled to Okinawa earlier this year (or was it last year?), so I do support this theory, also.
– What is it that Syaoran sees? Seems like a weird dark-looking tree? But the sky looks weird too. Maybe Nirai Kanai isn’t such an ideal village after all?
– 34 pages this month (72 pages so far for volume 1), not much development in this chapter. And call me picky but I thought the art didn’t look that good in this chapter.