Episodes 8 and 9 subbed by Underwater fansubs here.
Impressions (spoilers ahead):
– Episodes 8 and 9 were more entertaining to watch than 10 (this one was so sloooooow!!). Strange creatures aside, I liked all the killings (how morbid of me!) for episodes 8 and 9, even though they were censored for the TV.
– Episode 10 was more painful to watch. The pacing is so slow! When you keep checking the progress bar to see how much episode there is left, you know something is wrong! I think we had 2 minutes of a scene of Saya drinking coffee? Seriously…
– At first I was surprised that this show would be 12 episodes, but now I completely understand it, and I would say 12 is too much. You could easily tell such a story in 6 episodes, the pacing is just too slow.
– With 2 episodes left, things are starting to wrap up, and Saya is realizing that everything around her is fake (about time!).
– I am struggling to watch this series, if CLAMP wasn’t involved, I wouldn’t have reached this far into it.