I’ve been meaning to post this since Friday but LiveJournal was having problems, so here it is!
Impressions (spoilers ahead):
– The thing that the creatures keep saying, about “honoring the covenant”, makes me wonder if it has something to do with the previous Blood series. In one of those flashes that Saya has, I’m pretty sure I saw a girl with braids that looks like the original Saya. But it could be this same Saya in a different time.
– I thought this episode’s script was poor. The scene where Saya falls from the tree… I mean, is this really Ohkawa writing here? So unoriginal.
– There must be something in that guimauve sweet!
– For a CLAMP series, there isn’t much clothes changing going on…
– More bizarre creatures *yawns*
– The teacher is saying the lyrics to Saya’s dull song? Freaky…
– Next episode: ghost stories. Looks like a filler. Boring.
Seriously, this series’ production looks very laid-back… or maybe I didn’t get the gist out of it yet.