I was very busy last weekend doing university assignments, I’m owing you two episodes of CLAMP Internet Radio.
No guests this time, just the four of them.
– Ohkawa starts saying some more about the Ageha -> Nanase change. She says it’s been a month since the change, and that in business, she would like to be addressed as “Nanase-san”.
Satsuki: “-chan isn’t good.”
Ohkawa: “-chan is okay too.”
She says the others don’t have this problem since Satsuki is “Satsuki”, Nekoi is “Nekoi” and Mokona is just “Mokona”. To me, she’ll always be Ohkawa xD
– Maruyama-san (Madhouse’s chief executive) still calls her “Ohkawa-san”, even though they’ve known each other for years now.
– E-mail from a listener.
– Ohkawa talks about Pilates (she’s been practicing it lately).
– CLAMP talks about hula dancing.
– CLAMP’s recommendation corner: international TV dramas. Here they talked about some of their latest favorites non-japanese TV Dramas.
– Mokona is watching Star Trek and Stargate.
– Ohkawa is watching C.S.I., The X Files and 24 (she mentioned its pee-pee-pee sound xD)
– Nekoi is watching Cold Case.
– I couldn’t understand Satsuki’s current favorite drama. They also mentioned Prison Break and Grey’s Anatomy (I can’t believe they didn’t say a thing about LOST…)
Komugikotoride no Yonshimin #39 (right click -> Save Target As…)
Size: 48 MB.
File type: MP3 – 192 Kbps.
Running time: 35 minutes.