tricianna-san was kind enough to scan her CLAMP No Kiseki #8 with X interview (please someone translate that as soon as possible >.<) and an article about CLAMP’s studio. She allowed me to do some editions to mark the things I noticed.
1. Her workspace is, of all the 4, one of the most organized, but is okay since she’s the writer, she doesn’t need too much paper, pens and tools, just the PC would do fine ^^
2. Cute teapot ! flowright nee-chan said she has the same one. How lucky ^0^
3. Omg, she has the Britney Spears’ greatest hits in her desk… this is what she listens while writing our beloved stories… creepy.
4. The paper with the instructions on how to use the chair (nice one, BTW) is still there XDDD I believe is a new chair since they just moved in.
5. She said that they take meetings in her workspace, and she gets to sit on the big chair (so, yes, she’s the chairwoman ^_^) while the other ones sit on the square thingies, cute XD (Thanks for that Sakura-chan)
6. She explains that since she has to be in front of the computer during a long period of time, she needs a special monitor so that her eyes don’t get tired, screwed… such a nice PC.
7. Those are her precious books! Some of them she has ever since school time ^__^
1. She’s like one of the messier ones XD but it’s an organized mess, if you know what I mean. I don’t know what is the silver thing above the trace box o.O Her chair also has the instructions XD
2. What’s that? XD
3. She does has a lot of stuff.
4. Here she explains that this is used to control the height of the trace box, which is completely necessary for her since she’s the one responsible for cutting the patterns and everything.
5. Here we can see that pic of CLAMPAZAR, she was probably making the final touches. I guess you can also see it on her shelve, on pic number 1.
6. Another shelve XD
7. She says he has only Tsubasa and XXXHOLiC books here… nothing more proper since it’s their current works.
1. Mokona’s one is so cool ^__^ She says is the smallest one since she’s the smallest one of the 4 ^0^ No, there’s NO PC (at least we can’t see it XD) which means it’s all hand-made–! (I knew that already but it’s good to show it for the dumb people who still think that). It’s really organized too ^__^
2. Look how much pen/tools *o*
3. We can see here a draft with Kobato chapter 2 splash page ^__^ This is another thing to show for the dumb people who think Nekoi does the art (believe me, they do exist *sigh*)
4. This is the ticket for CLAMP Su ^__^
5. The calendar shows they were in January when that pic was taken, it fits since Kobato chapter 2 was released in January and CLAMP Su also started in January.
6. Look at her shelve! Gosh… look at all those big archives… it should have soooo many CLAMP drawings >___< Look how big they are *o*
7. You can see here some CLAMP No Kiseki boxes.
8. Tsubasa deluxes editions.
9. Mokona Modoki plushies ^0^
10. Her desk… her blessed desk… There’s a mirror in the back which is very useful for mangakas… you know, for drawing facial expressions and stuff.
11. Her music stuff XD She says she likes to listen to the music she likes while doing her work.
1. Nekoi’s one is very neat and organized !
2. Her shelves doesn’t has much stuff that we can see… but those drawers hide things XD
3. She talks about the mirror, which is necessary for mangakas.
4. What a great PC! I think she doesn’t use it for drawings… but what’s that thin board on the table? Isn’t that a tool to draw? I think she’s the one who paints the website pics such as wallpapers and icons. Maybe she is responsible for updating the site ^_^
Thank you muchly Sakura-chan for helping me with the translations ^__^