The Animedia magazine scans of Tsubasa Anime are now available!
Kurogane, as always, looks very good!
Sakura is not as cute as in the official site’s pic, but still ok!
As for Reed, I was just surprised by the color of his clothes, I didn’t know they were brown-ish. But perfect chara design!
Syaoran looks very weird, IMO, on the bigger pic… His eyes are strangely big and also his ears XP The little pic of his beside him is much better and cute.
Now, Fye-san… what’s with that face of yours? He’s with such a dumb face -__- didn’t like it at all… We can see that his hair is indeed blond! I also didn’t know his vests (see tiny pic on the bottom) were that blue o.O
Yuuko is simply perfect *o* She looks like to be made by Mokona’s own hand! Her outfit is amazing~~!
If it helps, Animedia’s pics are not always that great… and sometimes they are completely different from the anime itself. So, that doesn’t mean they will look exactly the same on the anime!
Now some tidbits about the anime:
– The director said that the anime will have a lot of action and fashion (maybe for the changing clothes for each country thing).
– Mokona will actually SAY “Mekyou” when finding a feather.
– CLAMP’s charas from others works will surely appear (We can sleep now XD)
– They will add some original “things” to Sakura’s story (not so sure of what are these “things”)
The official opening date for the anime is April 9th. The show will air at 18:30 (CCS airtime).
TRC Chapter 68 Spoilers:
The scans are not out yet, but we already have some information about it:
– The Shurano!Kurogane and Shurano!Fye are actually “our” Kurogane and Fye. When the Moon castle was destroyed, their black eyes fade away;
– The feather turns back to Sakura;
– Just before going to another country, they have a talk with some subordinates of Yasha and they say that in case they find the body of Ashura-ou and Yasha-ou, they’ll bury them together in the same place where Syaoran and Sakura landed at;
– Suzuran and the Priest (remember them? From the previous country) are going to marry! And after the ceremony it was build an Ashura and Yasha’s statue, possible next to each other ^^ Also, Syaoran’s and Sakura’s hair ornaments will be placed right before those statues. (this is so beautiful!)
Thank you so much Sakura-chan for helping me out! *hugs*