– Chapter Title: The thing that can’t be handed down (or something like that).
– Fuuma and the others came to steal something.
– The 2 groups fight against each other (I hope we finally can get to see the faces).
– They (or one of them) withdraw and Kamui goes after him/them. He tells the others to watch over Syaoran tachi.
– The thing under the soil which Fuuma wanted to steal is “water”. It’s either the powerful thing Mokona sensed or something besides the water.
I’m assuming here that since this world is all devastated, water must be something precious in there, just like what OUR own Earth might become. So Fuuma came to claim for it. A WAR FOR WATER? *-*
I hope it’s really that. It would be very interesting to see that world as a warning, telling us to take care of our land.