– I know what’s wrong with the character design of this series, at least one of the things: the shoulders. The shoulders aren’t supposed look so down, that gives the characters such a weird shape, weirder than it should look.
– Yuuko using a laptop? That’s something new. I guess the producers just added this scene here for the sake of the scene of the end of the episode when Watanuki “googles” for Kohane.
– The funniest thing is that someone at 2ch reproduced the exact same Watanuki drawing using only japanese kanjs. I find it truly amazing someone who can do these “drawings” (I don’t even know how to call them), it must take a lot of time…
– Oh, I’m glad they’ve kept the manga original summer outfits for Yuuko and the girl, and seems like Production IG’s fashion taste was slightly better in this episode xD
– Here we have some changes, the girl came to shop three times in the manga, only, while in the anime she returns several times, and each time Yuuko gives her a bigger amount of bells.
– Nakai sounds so nice as Haruka, his voice just express gentleness. So different from Doumeki xD
– Another change here. Instead of the woman, her husband/brother/whatever entered in the room first, the woman eventually came later. I think they did this only as a way to make the episode longer since this arc is somehow smaller than others, specially when the Tsubasa references got cut.
– This arc looked more disturbing in the anime, the way she kept swinging the bells, I felt pity for the spirit girl, specially when the guy throws the chair at her.
– Hasn’t Yuuko already worn this top and shorts before?
– WTF! What’s up with Maru and Moro jumping out of the store? How random xDDDDD
I really like this arc in the manga, it’s one of my favorites (even though the twist is not that original). The episode was ok, the animation was ok, but just that… (well, the quality of the raw I have downloaded is really bad)
Next time we have Kohane’s arc again, and I think her arc will last for one more episode.